If you take a great photograph of a Heritage Open Days venue or event, please share it with us. If you share it with us before midnight on 12th September 2017 then you could be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher and for your photograph to be on the front cover of next year’s programme.
- This competition is open to all visitors to and residents of Winchester in the UK
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Your photograph(s) can be taken between 1st July 2017 and 11th September 2017.
- Each photograph can be of any subject provided it’s related to one of this year’s venues or activity in question (for example, if it’s to do with the historic buses, it can be of the conductor, not just a bus)
- Every photograph you enter needs to be of high resolution/picture quality, eg at least 1MB. They cannot though be larger than 5MB
- To upload your picture, along with a brief description and your contact details, click the pink button to
- The winning entry will be the one that is judged by our judges to be original and most visually appealing for our programme cover. The winner will be notified via email.
Photographs can also be shared via Instagram using the tag #WinchesterHODs but for your chance to win the £50 voucher it is essential that you submit your original photograph as per the requirements set out on this page and in our terms and conditions.
Please note Winchester Heritage Open Days may use any and all entries submitted in our publications, on our websites and any other media. If your photograph is of your child then please do consult with them about the use of their photograph. This ensures they’re aware that the image is taking place and understand what the picture is going to be used for and how it will be used. If you are not the parent or guardian of the child then we advise not taking photographs of them or if you do then please obtain written parental consent to take and use an image for promotional purposes prior to submitting it to us. Confirmation of their consent including the parent’s contact email address will be required as part of your submission entry. For more safeguarding guidance on photography of children please see the NSPCC guidance.